Tea Review: Japanese Teas!

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Hojicha

Hojicha is a roasted, nutty tea from Japan. Not exactly my favorite, but for some reason my Adagio tea subscription included two of these over the year. I'll get through it, it's just not my favorite. I tend towards much more obviously flavored varietals.

I was super relieved to discover that I could get my absolute favorite super green tea/matcha iri sencha at the Japanese grocery store (not, however at the Korean grocery store). Complicated. This was my absolute favorite tea in Japan and I drank several cups daily without even knowing what it was. Well. It was low quality matcha powder mixed with low quality sencha. What's not to love?!

Matcha Iri Sencha

1 comments:

Thesis writing service said...

Good thing. I like this post. thanks for the info