Ann Arbor

Sunday, May 10, 2015

University of Michigan

I went to Ann Arbor, Michigan for work recently and it was really nice. I had a jasmine tea latte at Sweetwaters (weird), a fantastic banquet dinner, and a lovely stay at the Campus Inn. I didn't get much time to walk around since this workshop was intense, but on my one free night I did manage to have dinner during a poetry slam at Silvio's. 'Topped off with a banana nutella calzone.

The workshop itself was super productive (sooooo many necessary meetings!), which is a nice way to spend a Monday-Tuesday.

View from the Campus Inn
University of Michigan
State Street University of Michigan
State Street
Daffodils

1 comments:

My Garden Diaries said...

Sounds like a great trip! How wonderful that the workshop was so productive! And beautiful shots! Nicole